Thinking of setting up your own law firm?
The first thing you have to do is:-
1. take a pen or pencil;
2. take a piece of paper or more;
3. write your intention and make it as your paperwork (Kertas kerja)
What should have in your paperwork?
1. your firm’s name;
2. place to be operated;
3. date of commencement;
4. what are the procedures or steps to be taken;
5. any other information which can be a guideline for you to carry on with this intention; and the important thing is
6. what should be the cost for the above.
- Dengan doa & tawakkal, teruskan bermula dengan plan di atas.
For chambering student who has gone through a short called, he or she can appear before the judges in certain court. Tips for the first timer:-
1. interview your master or other lawyer first on the situation;
2. get to know your case ie what is your client’s and/ or your office’s instruction, status of the case and when is the last mention date;
3. if your office’s instruction is to find a lawyer to mention on your behalf (MOB) as you have no locus to appear, then do not hesitate to ask from any lawyer surrounds you;
4. if anything happen, please call your office to get further instruction